"The artist is a receptacle for the emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web." -Pablo Picasso
- New Work
- Commissions in Arizona and Califonia
- Solar and Wind Powered Art
- See Green Kinetic Art and Lighting
- New Commissions installed in Arizona
- Water Source and Gila Blue Installed November 25
- Writing on Sculpture 2010
- Writing by Carrie Rehak and the artist about the sculpture in 2010
- Art Blog
- Here I write casually about my recent work and installations. I try to stay up to date.
- Fresno Metroploitan Museum Installation
- Images from the installation at the Fresno Met
- Earth Tear
- Earth Tear was made in 1993.
- Double Wave
- Double Wave was installed in San Francisco on October 11th.
- Green Art History
- Green art history is considered from its beginning as an art movement and place in history.
- Bird and River
- Suspended bottle installations made of blue and clear bottles.
- Wave Wall
- A stucco wall was designed with a wave of recycled bottles and an armature of steel.
- Thoma Resume
- Fine Art Exhibitions and Public Art Installations.
- Art by Andy Goldsworthy
- Andy Goldsworthy looked into in depth, eco-artist , environmental artist, land artist, Andy goldsworthy
- Green Living
- Green living is considered from building to recyling.
- Living Green
- Art and Sustainable Living
- Robert Smithson, Land Artist 1938-1973
- Robert Smithson was an important artist who changed the landscape.
- Public Art in Millenium Park
- Public art in Millenium Park
- Zero One is taking place in my home town, San Jose, CA. Wow!
- Spin is a kinetic sculpture made with steel and plastic bottles. See new animation of other kinetic designs.
- Gila Blue
- Gila Blue is a shade element for Arizona.